If you’re a creative person, or maybe you really love sharing beautiful things, and you want to grow your Instagram game, I’m excited to tell you that there are a few spots still available in tomorrow’s class!
Instagram for Creatives, Live online, Tuesday at 8:30pm
We’re going to talk all about
- Growing your network connecting with your true collectors/clients
- Developing your aesthetic
- Telling your story
- Defining what to share & how to share it in order to grow to your business
- Running a successful giveaway/events on instagram
- Selling your work/services on Instagram & because of Instagram
- Creating genuine followers, not empty numbers
Last year I taught this class to over 300 creative entrepreneurs. I have gotten nothing but tremendous feedback from many of the students and have watched them grow in amazing ways! This is not a numbers driven marketing scheme. It is a way of thinking about your work, your content, and your audience in a passionate and unique way.
If you would like to join the live class, sign up here!
And let me leave you with this thought:
Reblogged this on GUM | Growing Up Millennial.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Emily, my sister told me all about the webinar she attended through you about Instagram and I loved all the tips! This is totally not related, but what font do you use on your website that’s like a brush lettering script? It’s so pretty! I’m into papercrafting and always on the lookout for new fonts. Anyway let me know when you get a second, thanks! I love your work!!
Hey! I use Heartwell most of the time. N