I am so excited to tell you about all the wonderful new things going on in my studio these days!
First up, a new website, full of exciting things.
- New Fine Art Prints (featuring several of my very favorite paintings from the past few months)
- Workshop & Creative Retreat registration opened today! Two days of creative expression, rest, and time outdoors, making artwork in the crisp fall air. Sign up here
- Creatives Roundtable Sign Up: a time for creative entrepreneurs to talk shop and ask (and answer) questions. Limited to 10 attendees.
- The ALL NEW GIFT SHOP! I am so excited about this section of the new site. it features handmade goodies that allow you to add a little extra artwork to your life (or to give to a friend)! Smaller originals, handbags, framed prints, & gift cards. Gifting like a pro…
- Obviously, Beautiful Hello Blog has undergone a beautiful make-over. Editorial and Elegant, the photos sing while allowing space for the words to speak.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY…
As a child, I spent 17 months in Syria, learning about their culture, playing soccer with the street boys, counting in arabic with a dear lady named Suad, handing out baby food to the poor mothers who knocked on our door daily… their culture is rich and beautiful and currently devastated with sorrow and pain.
The month of October is dedicated to these people, the Syrian Refugees.
A portion of every purchase will be donated to provide them with relief and aid through Save the Children.
PLEASE USE “ARTFORSYRIA” TO TAKE 15% OFF YOUR ORDER AT CHECKOUT