Sometimes life just needs a little gold. In fact, I think most areas of life need a little gold. Because gold is fabulous.
1. Glimmering, simple, and classy; these plates would look perfect on my table. Created by Jin Lee of Bailey Doesn’t Bark.
2. FAME logo, designed by Samuel Soulek of Soulseven. The simplicity and elegance of this logo is wonderful. I enjoy how this logo combines modern with antique styles.
3. Bulevar, a dynamic logo designed by Barcelona based designer Quim Massana. The royal blue design over the yellow pattern is stunning. So very Spanish and beautiful.
4. Fruit Bats screen print designed and created by Frida Clements, a Seattle based Graphic Designer and Illustrator. I love the tight fine details combined with the whimsical subject matter and color pallet.
5. So unique, so simple, yet so eye-catching and exquisite! This diamond may not have the best clarity, but it certainly makes up for in size! What a fun little bit of bling! Created by Karolin Felix, an Irish artist, designer and architect whose imagination and unique style are wonderfully evident with this necklace!
Do you have a special gold piece that is near and dear to your heart? I may have a few to many (not all real of course!)… but my most precious is the necklace my grandmother used to wear. I wore it on my wedding day and whenever I pull it out of hiding, I have such beautiful thoughts of her.
The color gold has a way of doing that doesn’t it? It must attract memories…
I agree. Gold retains a classic look, notions of grandeur and opulence. I have a pair of gold plated ear ring with diamond pieces in the middle, left to me by my grandmother. While I myself am not a huge fan of jewellery, It is certainly one of the most sentimental object I am attached to.
Sounds beautiful! I love being able to remember my grandmother whenever I see something as beautiful as the necklace she left for me. I’m sure you do too!