Inspiration Board: Hues & Layers

June 13, 2012

Hello!  I hope you are having a beautiful day!  It’s dreary and rainy and muggy (oh, so, so muggy) here in Charleston.  It’s actually not a bad thing;  rainy days are perfect for painting!  I think I needed a little sunshine in my day, so I was attracted to these sunny, warm pieces of artwork.  But, regardless of the weather, these beauties would warm my heart any day of the year!  They are each so fresh and romantic with layers and layers of texture and hues.

I hope you have a full and beautiful day!

xox, Emily
Beautiful Hello

1. Beautifully layered photograph by Hana Haley of Honeyuck is completely dreamy and has a charming secret garden charm to it.  |   2. Wooden Flower Cocktail Ring created by  Lisa DiSciascio of the Starlight Woods shop.  I love the illustrative whimsy in this ring.     |   3. Paper Flower Magnet created by Leah Copplestone is so unique and eye-catching!  …and just think if all the places you could put it for an unexpected design feature!   |   4. Stunning visuals happening in the photograph “Loads of Ranunculus” taken by Jessica Nichols! I love this flower, and the composition of this photograph is wonderful.

1. June 13, 2012 9:13 am

Hi Emily, it’s nice to meet you! Thank you for featuring my photograph “Loads of Ranunculus.” I’m so glad you enjoyed it enough to share it with your readers.

• June 13, 2012 11:39 am

Completely my pleasure! Your work is stunning and I’m honored I get to share it with my blog buddies!

2. June 13, 2012 11:17 am

Gorgeous blog as usual. Maybe I can spread some sunshine to you from Kentucky.

• June 13, 2012 11:35 am

Oh that would be nice!! But, please, no more heat. We’re living in a clouded steam bath over here!

3. June 13, 2012 12:43 pm

I love those ranunculus!

4. June 13, 2012 3:22 pm

These are all beautiful photos and you’re absolutely correct about the beautiful hues! Jessica Nichol’s photograph is indeed stunning.

5. June 14, 2012 7:51 am

Reblogged this on Hello beautiful..