Happy Birthday Bekah!

March 27, 2012

This post is a bit different, but it’s because today is a happy, happy day! It’s my dear sister’s birthday! Rebekah is seven years younger than me, still in college, and my best girl friend ever. We get along so well and have such a blast doing the craziest things. When we get together there is a bit too much dark chocolate and ice cream eaten, so many random vegetables being cooked about 25 different ways, too many exciting plans being made, and countless moments of laughter.
I can’t be with Bekah today, so I created this little wish birthday party for her instead!

I’m beyond thankful that she was born. Happy birthday, Bekah!

1. Flower Garland created by PrettySwell | 2. Pudding Cups by Bakerella | 3. Chocolate, photographed by Chasing Delicious | 4. DIY Paper Star Chandelier from The Winding Road

1. Logogram Earrings from Anthropologie | 2. Bolero de la Gabriella designed and created by bonzie | 3. floral arrangement by Honey and Poppies | 4. Blakely Bress in silk taffeta from J. Crew

Beach I photographed by Donna Geissler

1. March 27, 2012 8:51 am

Love the post, Happy Birthday to your sis!! :)

2. lisa wehrly permalink
    March 27, 2012 10:29 am

……..a beautiful blog! as usual!! What an honor for Rebekah!! Your momma is smiling!!!! I love you!

3. March 27, 2012 11:04 am

Sweet, many happy returns, Happy Birthday Bekah :)

4. March 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Wow Emily!! I am so honored and completely thrilled that you made an entire Beautifulhello blog page just for my birthday!! :D I absolutely LOVE Everything on this page!! You obviously know me Very well!! Thank you thank you thank you This is definitely one of the best gifts I’ve ever received! :)
    I love you Em!

Love the B~day girl ..Bekah

• March 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Aww, ya! I hope you have a fun and happy day even though I can’t be there to trow you a bash. That would be so fun! Bring all your girl friends to Charleston and we’ll have a beach party!
      Happy birthday dear!

5. March 27, 2012 3:04 pm

lovely post! happy birthday to your sis!

6. Barbara Jeffords permalink
    March 27, 2012 8:55 pm

So sweet of you Emily! Love all the pictures!

7. March 28, 2012 3:05 am

Happy birthday sister bekah! Such a lovely sister! ;)